Midnight Recovery Concentrate
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A nighttime facial oil that visibly restores the appearance of skin by morning.
BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND IS HERE!
Get 25% off! Use code: BLACKFRIDAY at checkout to redeem offer.*
*Offer excludes Boxed Gift Sets and the Limited Edition Advent Calendar. See full T&Cs here
What It Is
Midnight Recovery Concentrate replenishes skin as you sleep, supplementing its natural overnight recovery process, to reveal a rested and restored appearance by morning. One night. A few drops. Younger-looking skin by morning. Wake up to fresher-feeling skin which is more toned, and with improved radiance.
What It’s Good For
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Skin feels smooth and appears firmer
- Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired
- looking skin
- Replenishes skin at night when it is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
- Leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated
- Made using a recyclable glass bottle, dropper and plastic squeeze top in a protective 100% recycled board carton
- Vegan formula, 99.8% naturally derived*
*Vegan formula: No animal derived ingredients or by products
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Lavender Essential Oil is an aromatic oil known for its relaxing and soothing properties. In our formulas, we use Lavender Essential Oil that is steam distilled from Lavender. With a luxurious, calming aroma, Lavender Essential Oil is often used to relax the senses in preparation for sleep.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. It has been shown to have a high affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is often found in skincare products that help replenish skin keeping it feeling soft, supple and moisturised.
How to Use
- After cleansing skin, apply 2-3 drops of nighttime facial oil into hands
- Warm the oil against your other hand
- Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
- Can be worn alone or under a moisturiser
- Complete your night-time skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our makeup-removing cleansing oil and eye cream for dark circles
- Discover our anti-ageing skincare routine