Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A soothing alcohol-free toner infused with Calendula petals.
Skincare TreatReceive 3 minis & a pouch when you spend £60+. or spend £120+ and receive an additional 60ml SPF. Use code: RETINOL at checkout.* *Offer available until 10/08/2021. See full T&Cs here.
What It Is
This facial toner for oily skin and normal skin has been beloved by Kiehl’s customers since the 1960’s. Our cult-classic formula contains hand-picked Calendula flower petals with other ingredients like Great Burdock Root Extract.
What It’s Good For
- Gently cleanses and refreshes facial skin
- Designed to soothe problem skin
- Tested on blemish-prone skin
- Formulated with Calendula, Burdock Root Extract and Allantoin
- For normal to oily skin types, including sensitive skin
- A customer favourite
- This bottle is made from 100% PCR plastic
- Helps protect against Maskne: target key complaints from mask-wearing
- Reduces visible blotchiness & surface oil.
- 89% agree [overall appearance of] blemishes appear reduced
- 90% agree skin complexion looks improved
- 92% agree discomfort from blemishes feels reduced *Consumer perception study, 55 participants.
Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese practices.
Allantoin is a compound found in the root of the comfrey plant, a hairy perennial Eurasian herb long used in herbal medicine. Allantoin is known to soothe and comfort skin.
GREAT BURDOCK ROOT
Great Burdock Root has been used for centuries to moisturize dry skin. Known for its soothing properties, Great Burdock Root is also believed to help reduce oil.