Calendula Petal-Infused Calming Mask
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A burst of hydration to help skin feel calmed, relieved, soothed and replenished.
A Skincare Gift!Receive 4 skincare mini's when you spend £60+* Use code: ONTHEGO at checkout to redeem offer. *Offer available from 09/04/2021 to 18/04/2021. See full terms & conditions here
What It Is
Our skin-calming Calendula face mask instantly hydrates for a refreshed and healthy-looking appearance. Formulated with hand-picked Calendula Flower petals and Aloe Vera, our calming face mask helps reduce visible redness and helps skin feel comforted to reveal a more balanced, revitalized complexion after just one use.
What It’s Good For
- Clinically demonstrated* to hydrate skin after one use
- Helps to alleviate visible signs of discomfort, including dry skin and the appearance of blotchiness.
- Bursts into a comforting, refreshing surge of cooling hydration upon application
- After just one use, skin is left feeling softer, replenished and revived
- For all skin types
*In a clinical test.
Calendula Petals are native to the Mediterranean. Our Calendula Petal-Infused Calming Mask is known for its skin soothing properties. For many centuries, Calendula has been commonly used in skincare products and highly regarded in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine.
Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine. Our formula is known to hydrate and soothe skin.
How To Apply
- Apply a thick, visible layer of our calming face mask to clean skin
- Leave face mask on for 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and massage gently in a circular motion
- Pat dry with a soft towel
- Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact, rinse immediately with water
- Recommended for use 3 times a week
- Explore the rest of our Calendula Skincare Collection including our beloved alcohol-free toner, foaming facial cleanser and serum-infused water cream