Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Mask
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A velvety firming face mask that helps smooth the appearance of skin overnight.
A Skincare GiftReceive a full size Super Serum and 3 deluxe minis when you spend £170+. Use code BIRTHDAY at checkout to redeem offer.* *Offer valid from 02/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Offer not available in conjunction with other gift coupon codes.
20% Off When You Buy 2+ Products!**Use code: SALE at checkout to redeem offer. **Offer valid from 13/05/2021 to 18/05/2021. Offer not available in conjunction with other discount coupon codes. See full T&Cs here
What It Is
A firming face mask that indulges skin with a rich, velvety texture. Smooth on this formula and instantly feel the firming effect. Infused with Hibiscus Seed Extract and sustainably sourced Ginger Leaf, our anti-aging mask helps smooth and firm skin while visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines over time. Apply this overnight mask and wake up to skin that feels and looks smoother.
What It’s Good For
- Helps firm skin while you sleep for a smoother appearance
- Melts onto skin with an air-whipped, velvety texture
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines over time
- For all skin types
HIBISCUS SEED EXTRACT
Formulated with Hibiscus, whose flower is known to close during the night to preserve its nectar, our overnight formula revitalises the skin for smoother-looking skin instantly.
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED GINGER LEAF
Enriched with Botanical Hibiscus and sustainably sourced Thai Ginger Leaf, this mask hydrates, firms the feel of skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
How to Use
- Massage firming face mask onto clean skin at night with an upward motion
- Leave firming mask on overnight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water
- In the morning, cleanse skin to remove face mask
- Recommended for use five times a week
- Discover our other nature-inspired face masks like our Avocado face mask and soothing Calendula face mask
communities and reducing our environmental impact. Around the world, we are committed to a future Made Better.