Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask
All Skin Types
An Avocado face mask that nourishes and hydrates skin.
What It Is
A rich and creamy Avocado face mask with the hydration your skin craves. Formulated with Avocado Fruit Extract, Avocado Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, this mask leaves skin feeling nourished while helping prevent water loss by sealing in moisture. With a unique, rich texture inspired by a fresh, ripe Avocado, our hydrating face mask leaves skin feeling soft and replenished.
What It’s Good For
- Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and replenished
- Hydrates and conditions skin with addictively creamy moisture
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
AVOCADO FRUIT EXTRACT
Avocado Fruit Extract is a concentrated extract taken from the pulp of the ever-popular Avocado Fruit. Our formula helps seal in hydration and moisturise skin.
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient. Avocado Oil is known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Helps to restore the natural moisture of the skin.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
How to Use
- After cleansing, scoop up a generous amount of Avocado face mask
- Work the rich, unique formula between fingertips until it feels smooth and creamy
- Smooth a thick, visible layer onto clean skin
- Leave on for 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and massage gently in a circular motion
- Pat dry with a soft towel
- Keep out of eyes
Did You Know?
- Improve skin hydration by 29% after 15 minutes*
- Improve skin’s barrier by 24% after 1 hour**
**Hydration & barrier tests on 26 subjects, results vs. baseline.
communities and reducing our environmental impact. Around the world, we are committed to a future Made Better.