Ultra Facial Cleanser
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A mild foaming cleanser for all skin types.
SKINCARE ESSENTIALSReceive 4 mini's when you spend £60 or more!* Use code: CLEANSE at checkout to redeem offer. *Offer available from 25/02/2021 to 03/03/2021. See full terms & conditions here
What It Is
This specially formulated gentle foaming cleanser helps remove dirt and debris whilst leaving the skin feeling moisturised. This pH balanced cleanser is formulated with Squalane, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E and Avocado Oil. Our gentle face wash is suitable for all skin types.
What It’s Good For
- Gently cleanses whilst leaving skin feeling moisturised without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils.
- Helps dissolve excess oil, dirt and debris
- Formulated with Squalane, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E and Avocado Oil
- Tested for gentleness
- pH-balanced to maintain skin's natural balance
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
- A customer favourite
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. It has been shown to have a high affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is often found in skincare products that help replenish skin keeping it feeling soft, supple and moisturised.
Apricot Kernels are granules derived from crushed Apricot Seeds. Within our formulas, these kernels act as a gentle exfoliant.
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient. Avocado Oil is known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Helps to restore the natural moisture of the skin.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to clean fingertips
- Gently massage into damp facial areas in upward, circular motions, avoiding the immediate eye area
- Rinse thoroughly or remove excess with a damp wash cloth
- Explore our cult-favourite Ultra Facial Collection including our mild toner and best-selling face cream
communities and reducing our environmental impact. Around the world, we are committed to a future Made Better.