Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-in-Cream
Frizzy, Dry or Damaged Hair
A unique oil within a cream that nourishes and strengthens dry hair.
What It Is
Formulated with Olive Fruit Oil and Avocado Oil, this unique oil-in-cream hydrating hair treatment helps effectively nourish hair for a shiny and healthy appearance. Nourish, strengthen and hydrate with our creamy leave-in treatment for dry hair.
What It’s Good For
- Helps repair and strengthen very dry hair
- Penetrates hair fibers to help fortify hair and make it more resistant to further damage
- Helps restore a healthy balance for stronger and shinier-looking hair
- For very dry hair
OLIVE FRUIT OIL
A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient. Avocado Oil is known to be the most moisturising of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Helps to restore natural moisture.
How to Use
- After shampooing, dispense a small amount of our leave-in treatment for dry hair into the palm of your hand
- Apply to wet or damp hair starting at ends and work upward throughout length of hair
- Do not rinse
- Style as usual
- May be used daily
- Discover our other hair products including our shampoo for dry hair and conditioner for damaged, very dry hair
Complete Your Routine
communities and reducing our environmental impact. Around the world, we are committed to a future Made Better.