Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution
All Skin Types
A dark spot corrector that helps boost skin clarity.
Kiehl's Family RewardsExclusive offer for members only. Receive £15 off when you spend £75+ or Receive £25 off when you spend £100+* Use code: REWARD at checkout to redeem offer. *Offer valid from 10/06/2021 to 30/06/2021. Enroll in "my account" section. See full T&Cs here
What It Is
A targeted dark spot corrector that helps boost radiance and improve skin clarity. Formulated with Activated C plus White Birch and Peony Extracts. This efficacious facial serum for dark spots helps visibly brighten the appearance of skin and help to diminish dark spots and skin discolorations.
What It’s Good For
- Specifically formulated with Activated C and Buffered Salicylic Acid, our potent brightening serum gently exfoliates skin’s surface to renew skin’s texture and the appearance of discolourations. Visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots including those caused by age and UV exposure
- Discover a radiant, more even-looking skin tone- Clinically Demonstrated up to 2X Reduction in Dark Spots.*
- Helps visibly brighten the look of skin for a more even and radiant look
- Dermatologist-tested for gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive
- Improvements in the appearance of Hyperpigmentation may also include the improved appearance of Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) and Post-Inflammatory Erythema (PIE). We always recommend pairing application of your targeted serum with an SPF product to ensure skin discolourations are fully protected from the sun’s harmful rays. *Expert grading in a 12-week clinical test on 113 subjects.
Activated C, which is a stabilized form of Vitamin C that specifically addresses uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation, goes to work immediately upon contact with the skin. Activated C helps visibly diminish the look of dullness and uneven skin tone and helps increase clarity and brightness for a healthy-looking, more radiant complexion.
WHITE BIRCH EXTRACT
White Birch Extract is a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin. In our skincare products, this potent active ingredient works with Activated C to help even skin tone.
Salicylic Acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps to refine skin texture and reduce blemishes within our formulas.
How to Use
- Apply dark spot corrector morning and night, before your moisturiser
- May be used in targeted areas or over entire face
- May also be used to correct visible discolourations on hands, neck and chest
- For optimal results, apply a daily sunscreen
- Use after our Vital Skin-Strengthening Super Serum for a complete hydration & brightening regime.
- Explore the rest of the Clearly Corrective™ collection including our exfoliating face wash, soothing treatment water, brightening moisturiser and Accelerated Clarity Renewing Ampoules
Before and After
*Results from an 8-week clinical study. Photos not retouched. Individual results may vary.