Holiday Limited Edition Design Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A clarity-enhancing serum featuring holiday artwork by Marylou Faure.
What It Is
A targeted dark spot corrector that helps boost radiance and improve skin clarity. Formulated with Activated C plus White Birch and Peony Extracts. This efficacious facial serum for dark spots helps visibly brighten the appearance of skin and help to diminish dark spots and skin discolorations.
What It’s Good For
Specifically formulated with Activated C and Buffered Salicylic Acid, our potent brightening serum gently exfoliates skin’s surface to renew skin’s texture and the appearance of discolourations. Visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots including those caused by age and UV exposure. Discover a radiant, more even-looking skin tone- Clinically Demonstrated up to 2X Reduction in Dark Spots.*
- Helps visibly brighten the look of skin for a more even and radiant look.
- Dermatologist-tested for gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive.
- Improvements in the appearance of Hyperpigmentation may also include the improved appearance of Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) and Post-Inflammatory Erythema (PIE). We always recommend pairing application of your targeted serum with an SPF product to ensure skin discolourations are fully protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Outer carton packaged in FSC-certified paper packing. Featuring artwork by Marylou Faure *Expert grading in a 12-week clinical test on 113 subjects
How to Use
- Apply dark spot corrector morning and night, before your moisturiser
- May be used as spot treatment or over entire face
- May also be used to correct visible discolorations on hands, neck and chest
- For optimal results, apply a daily sunscreen
- Explore the rest of the Clearly Corrective™ collection including our exfoliating face wash, brightening moisturiser and soothing treatment water
When to Use
Use morning and night for optimal clarity.
Filled with Purpose &
Packed with Respect
Our dark spot corrector also comes packaged in FSC-certified paper packaging, meaning the trees used came from responsibly managed
forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
We actively invite all people to join our journey toward a future made better.