Close Shavers Squadron™ Smooth Glider Precision Shave Lotion
All Skin Types
A transparent gel-lotion perfect for a smooth precision shave.
SKINCARE ESSENTIALSReceive 4 mini's when you spend £60 or more!* Use code: CLEANSE at checkout to redeem offer. *Offer available from 25/02/2021 to 03/03/2021. See full terms & conditions here
What It Is
Our unique, no-lather, oil-infused shaving lotion softens facial hair and shields skin. Infused with Kukui Nut Oil and aromatic essential oils, the Smooth Glider Shave Cream instantly shifts into a transparent gel upon application. Melts on contact with skin, cushioning to ensure a precise shave and protect from razor burn. Essential Oils soothe skin while providing a refreshing and woodsy aromatic experience.
What It’s Good For
- Softens facial hair for a precise, effortless shave
- Helps protect skin from razor irritation
- Instantly transforms from a lightweight gel-lotion to a transparent shaving gel upon application
KUKUI NUT OIL
Kukui Nut Oil is a conditioning oil. Our formula helps soften hair and skin for a close shave.
Found in nature and renowned for its proven antioxidant benefits, Vitamin E is known to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturising skincare products.
Eucalyptus Oil provides a refreshing and woodsy aroma. Our formula helps soothe skin.
How to Use
- We recommend shaving after a warm bath or shower and/or after using the Kiehl's facial scrub appropriate for your skin type
- You may also apply a damp, warm towel to the face prior to shaving
- Smooth on a small amount of Smooth Glider Shave Cream (just enough to cover shaven area)
- No water is needed, just glide your razor for a smooth shave
- Follow with a Kiehl's toner and moisturiser suitable for your skin type
- Discover our men's shave products including our brushless shave cream and our men's shave cream with Menthol
communities and reducing our environmental impact. Around the world, we are committed to a future Made Better.