Give your hair a head start
1. First things first, Anna admits that she can go in a little heavy on her hair. Therefore, in preparation for an action-packed day ahead she begins by giving her hair some much needed TLC. What better way to achieve this than by using our very own Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo
as it not only leaves her hair feeling clean and fresh but also adds more shine and softness than usual, not forgetting “it smells dreamy”.
And don't forget the conditioner!
2. Anna may have raved about the shampoo but she also swears by our Kiehl’s Amino Acid Conditioner
: “I love this conditioner in a way that I’ve never loved a conditioner before as I don’t like my hair to feel too ‘weighed down’ with product and this conditions it in a way that leaves it looking nice and shiny. Great for gals and guys with greasy scalps and dry ends like me.”
Protect your skin from the sun
3. With hair on point, Anna’s next festival secret is that she never steps out without applying our Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50
, claiming it’s “one of the best” as not only does it contain a hefty dose of protection, it nourishes the skin and doesn’t interfere with her makeup throughout the day.
But what about at the end of the day?
4. With fatigue setting in, Anna reaches for Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque
for an instant facial to brighten and energize the look of her dull, tired-looking skin. Plus, it goes on orange and dries down like a classic clay mask. Anna’s favourite part of the ritual though is removing it, as the crushed cranberry seeds act as mini exfoliators, causing her skin to instantly glow, ready for tomorrow’s Instagram snap.
And as the music fades, it’s time to travel home
5. Anna's suitcase essential Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Masque
works miracles at pepping up air conditioning-zapped skin. It’s particularly helpful at tackling those “annoying dry patches that just don’t seem to go away". In Anna's own words, "I apply a thin layer before bed, try not to lick it off my own face and wake up in the morning looking decidedly more sheeny (in a good way)". As the festival blues set in, one thing’s for certain: your skin will still be smiling.
Anna takes over our Instagram account on 16 April 2017
UK & ROI & NI residents 18+. Entries open 09:00 13/04/17 until 23:59 16/04/17. For your chance to win follow @KiehlsUK and retweet our daily blogger favourites tweet and tag with the hashtag #KiehlsRocks and @KiehlsUK and one of the following captions:
• Follow us & retweet this using @kiehlsuk #kiehlsrocks17: Tweet to win @HelenAnderz favourites. Ends 16/04/17 23:59. Full T&Cs here
and/or • Follow us & retweet this using @kiehlsuk #kiehlsrocks17: Tweet to win @FleurDeForce favourites. Ends 16/04/17 23:59. Full T&Cs here
and/or • Follow us & retweet this using @kiehlsuk #kiehlsrocks17: Tweet to win @Jamie_Genevieve favourites. Ends 16/04/17 23:59. Full T&Cs here
and/or • Follow us & retweet this using @theannaedit #kiehlsrocks17: Tweet to win @TheAnnaEdit favourites. Ends 16/04/17 23:59. Full T&Cs here
Prize is one of four blogger goody bags consisting of skincare products (depending on choice of blogger at the time of entry) of festival skincare favourites. Full T&Cs here
. Promoter: Kiehl’s.