Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A decadent whipped body butter with Shea Butter and Jojoba Butter.
Kiehl's Family RewardsExclusive offer for members only. Receive £15 off when you spend £75+ or Receive £25 off when you spend £100+* Use code: REWARD at checkout to redeem offer. *Offer valid from 10/06/2021 to 30/06/2021. Enroll in "my account" section. See full T&Cs here
What It Is
This luxurious whipped body butter with Shea Butter and Jojoba Butter absorbs quickly to nurture and moisturise skin. With rich hydration, this body moisturiser is also infused with Soy Milk and Honey.
What It’s Good For
- Indulgent, air-whipped texture absorbs quickly and feels light on the skin
- Softens skin feel with up to 24 hour hydration
- Infused with a light scent
- Suitable for all skin types
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.
Extracted from the seeds of the desert shrub, Simondsia Chinensis, Jojoba Butter is refined from the oil that has been traditionally used for skin care by both Mexicans and Native Americans. It is known to nurture and soften skin.
Honey starts as flower nectar collected by bees, which gets broken down into simple sugars stored inside the honeycomb. In skincare, Honey is often used as an emollient to moisturise and soften.
How to Use
- After bathing or showering, lightly towel-dry skin
- Apply whipped body butter on slightly damp skin
- For best results, a body moisturiser should be used on lightly towel-dried skin after bathing or showering to help seal in the surface moisture
- Explore our other body care products such as our smoothing cleansing oil, exfoliating body polish and classic body lotion
Complete Your Routine
communities and reducing our environmental impact. Around the world, we are committed to a future Made Better.