Kiehl’s Heritage Essence Oil
For all skin types, including sensitive skin.
A 1920s-inspired essence oil featuring limited edition Heritage Collection packaging.
A Skincare GiftReceive a full size Super Serum and 3 deluxe minis with a Kiehl's pouch when you spend £170+. Use code BIRTHDAY at checkout to redeem offer.* *Offer valid from 02/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Offer not available in conjunction with other coupon codes. See full T&Cs here
What It Is
Originally formulated in the 1920s, our essence oil has been re-imagined in three enticing aromas. Our Fortune-Seeking Essence Oil is fresh and lively with notes of citrus to help awaken fortune’s favor. our Jinx-Removing Essence Oil is inspired by seductive smoky and woody aroma. With its alluring floral scent, our Love-Luring Essence Oil was formulated with the idea of courting cupid in mind.
What It’s Good For
- Portable and easy to use with a dab applicator
- Packaged in an elegant amber glass cylinder
- For men and women
- Available in three limited edition scents
- For all skin types
Our Signature Scents
With notes of Bergamot Orange and Lemon, our Fortune-Seeking Essence Oil will call on your fortunes with refreshingly light and bright citrus clairvoyance.
Notes of sweet Vanilla and smoky scents of Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Patchouli combine in our Jinx-Removing Essence Oil to coax karma and jilt jinxes with its tantalising, woody aroma.
Infused with floral notes of Jasmine, Rose and Geranium, our Love-Luring Essence Oil creates an enticing and alluring bouquet for lovers’ senses.
How to Use
- Gently dab our essential oil onto pulse points including the inner wrist, inner elbow or base of neck
- Discover the rich history of Kiehl’s with our Heritage Collection WARNINGS: Our essences are generally recommended for everyone. Please note the following with regard to the usage of pure essences and essence blends and their possible effects on the skin: the susceptibility of persons to pure essences and essence blends varies from individual to individual. Occasionally, susceptible individuals can experience a rash, desensitization or a temporary discoloration of the skin in the areas where the pure concentrated essences have been applied. Sun exposure greatly increases the sensitivity of the skin towards certain essences; therefore, we recommend that the use of essences should be limited to those occasions when sun exposure is minimal.
A Glimpse into the Kiehl's Archives
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: