Heritage Essence Oil
For all skin types, including sensitive skin.
A 1920s-inspired essence oil featuring limited edition Heritage Collection packaging.
FREE GIFT WITH RETINOLReceive 1 mini when you purchase a 30ml Retinol Serum or 3 minis when you purchase a 50ml Retinol Serum. Use code: RETINOL at checkout.* *Offer available until 31/01/2022. Offer cannot be combined with other gift offers. See full T&Cs here.
What It Is
Originally formulated in the 1920s, our essence oil has been re-imagined in three enticing aromas. Our Fortune-Seeking Essence Oil is fresh and lively with notes of citrus to help awaken fortune’s favor. our Jinx-Removing Essence Oil is inspired by seductive smoky and woody aroma. With its alluring floral scent, our Love-Luring Essence Oil was formulated with the idea of courting cupid in mind.
What It’s Good For
- Portable and easy to use with a dab applicator
- Packaged in an elegant amber glass cylinder
- For men and women
- Available in three limited edition scents
- For all skin types
Our Signature Scents
How to Use
- Gently dab our essential oil onto pulse points including the inner wrist, inner elbow or base of neck
- Discover the rich history of Kiehl’s with our Heritage Collection WARNINGS: Our essences are generally recommended for everyone. Please note the following with regard to the usage of pure essences and essence blends and their possible effects on the skin: the susceptibility of persons to pure essences and essence blends varies from individual to individual. Occasionally, susceptible individuals can experience a rash, desensitization or a temporary discoloration of the skin in the areas where the pure concentrated essences have been applied. Sun exposure greatly increases the sensitivity of the skin towards certain essences; therefore, we recommend that the use of essences should be limited to those occasions when sun exposure is minimal.
A Glimpse into the Kiehl's Archives
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: