Mom & Baby Nurturing Baby Cream
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A gentle baby cream with 24-hour hydration.
What It Is
A gentle baby cream that helps to smooth, soften and moisturise delicate skin. This mild lotion, infused with Shea Butter and Apricot Kernel Oil, has been carefully tested to help ensure that it is gentle enough for baby’s delicate skin. Comfort and nurture sensitive, dry skin with our mild baby lotion.
What It’s Good For
- Nurtures and hydrates baby’s dry skin to leave it feeling soft and supple
- Gentle enough to be used on baby’s face
- Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
- Tested to minimise allergy risk
- Suitable for daily use on sensitive skin
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.
APRICOT KERNEL OIL
Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from Apricot Kernels and contains Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Within our formulas, it helps moisturize and soften skin.
OLIVE FRUIT OIL
A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.
How to Use
- Gently massage our baby cream on baby’s skin until absorbed
- Can be applied to face as needed, avoiding the eye area
- Can be used morning and night, or any time the skin feels dry
- Discover our other Kiehl’s Mum and Baby products – including our baby lip balm and nurturing baby massage oil – that are carefully formulated to be mild enough for baby’s skin
communities and reducing our environmental impact. Around the world, we are committed to a future Made Better.